Update 11w4d

On January 26th, we had our first dr. appointment.  The check-up went very well and we were able to have our first ultrasound.  It was amazing.  So hard to believe that the baby on the screen was growing in me!  We also heard the baby's heartbeat!  All of that made this whole experience seem that much more real.  The 26th also happened to be our sweet niece, Lauren's birthday, and Matthew's grandfather's birthday as well.  On the 27th we were able to have dinner with Matthew's grandparents and share our big news.  They are thrilled, as much if not even more than our parents.  Later that weekend we shared the news with Chris and Lisa and later that week with several close extended family members.  On Feb. 5th, we made our announcement at Graefenburg UMC.  The members were very excited for us.  That night we announced on Facebook, which of course, makes it truly official. This week I traveled to the state music conference and I am in full maternity wear, so I guess it is a good thing we announced.  :)  This girl is long past buttons. 
     I am still feeling great, no sickness or other crazy pregnancy symptoms.  Because of my prior health my doctor is monitoring me very closely and I am having to go through all kinds of extra tests.  But all of those are coming out perfectly as well, so far so good. 
     The grandparents are so excited they can't stand it.  They are waiting for my okay to go shopping....although I think my mom is sneaking and shopping anyway.

Picture updates from the last several weeks...


Ultrasound #1

Samson's Announcement

Samson's Announcement

11 Weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?