13w5 days

    The word on the street is that the second trimester is soooooo much better than the first....well so far, I beg to differ.  The past two mornings I have had brief moments of that awful morning sickness.  Neither time has lasted long, but I should be past that!  What is all this about?
    I have been feeling baby wiggle around from time to time, but today was crazy!  I was teaching kindergarten and we were singing and having a good time, and as part of the lesson the kiddos shouted - really loud!  That must have woke baby up, cause baby went crazy!  The baby didn't settle down for more than an hour!  lol.  It was the first time that it responded to an outside stimulus.  What a neat experience! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?