Birthday Weekend...

So, this weekend Matthew and I took a little time for ourselves and went away for the weekend.  It was so nice to escape reality, even if it was just for a couple of days.  We had a great trip and are not quite ready to be back into the swing of things.  On Saturday, (my birthday)  we were sitting in Hard Rock Cafe, and I felt this "fluttering sensation".  I kind of ignored it the first time...but after the second and third I realized that I could feel the baby moving!  What a great birthday gift!  I don't know if it was the loud music or the amount of food I consumed, but baby sure was active!  I felt baby on and off Saturday and Sunday, but today has been very quiet, which has me some concerned. 

This week I have felt great, other than still being very tired.  I splurged on Saturday and had some ice cream...it was wonderful!  It's the little things...

I go back to the doctor on Thursday to follow up on several of the tests I have completed, and for my next check up.  I am hoping that I will at least get to hear the heartbeat.  Been doing some research on heartbeats/gender...so we are hoping to maybe get a little clue!  Ha!  We still aren't sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?