Round 3!

If you are choosing to follow me here again (or for the first time) during this pregnancy, thank you.  I found that I love going back and reading past entries about my other pregnancies and think "oh yeah!  There is a reason I blocked that out!"  haha.  I was debating on whether or not to keep this going through this pregnancy but I think I would be terribly disappointed later on if I choose not to, so here I go. 

Yesterday I hit  9 weeks with baby number three.  I am officially (unofficially?) due July 4th, with the understanding that since this will definitely be a CSection I will deliver most likely near the end of June.  Firecracker (my pet name for this one) is the size of a grape (ish).  I was able to hear a good strong heartbeat at my last dr. appointment and all seems to be going well with baby. 

So far I haven't had any nausea (hallelujah!) and have only thrown up a couple of times while trying to brush my teeth.  I am absolutely freezing and it is impossible for me to get warm.  This last week the exhaustion has really set in and there are times when I think that my body can no longer continue doing anything.  haha.  I have had some tenderness and the round ligament pains have already started their beatings. My glucose is already being addressed and we are working to get it where it needs to be.  I am soooooo close to having it where it should be and I check in with the diabetes counselor again tomorrow to do another adjustment.  My complaint so far is that I am SO hungry and can eat next to nothing.  It is hard.  I have lost 17 pounds so far, but of course no one can see it because my belly is wasting no time expanding. 

Elliott has determined and repeated that she wants a sister....and naming rights.  haha.  Drew is only willing to consider a brother.  Matthew is thankful they only found one at the ultrasound.  hahahahaha.  I'm good either way and I think we even have names picked out!  (nope, you won't find out until the hospital this time either...nice try.  ) 

Now for the part I know you are most interested in....pics!  First pic is of me today 9w1d


 These pics are by the fabulous Laura Grimes to help us announce our new little bundle! 






Comments

  1. Aww congrats! My birthday is July 6, I loved having a summer birthday! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?