Still waiting....

I appreciate many of you following our little story.  Thank you for your kind words and support.  We went to the doctor today and honestly, there isn't much to report.  We are still waiting.  lol.  My in-laws are putting stock on this storm system about to move through....I'm not so sure.  Matthew and I (mostly me) are anxious for this baby to make her debut.  I figure if I'm not getting any sleep and I am super uncomfy, there might as well be a baby with it! 

This week has been fairly quiet.  On Sunday our new church family threw us a baby shower.  The kindness and generosity of this church has been overwhelming!   This baby girl is already so rotten, and she isn't even here yet.  Thanks to everyone who came out, sent gifts, prayers or words of encouragement!  It was a beautiful afternoon!

Not a lot of updates on the nursery this week....it is as ready as it is going to get before she arrives.  :)  I have finished her name for the wall....and ordered a couple of special "goodies" that have her name on them.  I can't wait to share them with you....soon! 

On a side note, I dug out the sewing machine this week and have began nesting in that way.  So far, not so bad.  Hopefully my skills will improve and I will begin sharing my new found hobby with you.  :)

 Please keep praying for our little girl and a safe delivery.  I'll keep you posted!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Week

Trying times...

Whadda ya think?