Uh oh....



So, I know I just posted yesterday, however, today we went to the doctor....and received interesting news.  We knew that we were going to get to see our sweet baby today, and they would also give us an estimate of size, since they watch that closely in girls like me.  So in we went...super excited.  We began the ultrasound and I noticed that the gestational age (GA) that was showing on the screen was incorrect...it was too advanced.  As I was about to say something, I realized that the correct GA was at the top of the screen and the number I was looking at was Baby Girl's measurements.  Baby Girl is a porker.  She weighed in at 5 pounds, 5 ounces....and we still have 7 weeks to go.  Matthew and I went into panic mode.  The doctor didn't seem too concerned...she said we would check again in 4 weeks and make a plan from there.  Oh dear.  So needless to say, we are a hot mess and ready to get the nursery finished.  lol.   On the upside ( I guess?!?!)  I have lost weight this week.  I am up 4 total pounds.  Since she weighs a little over 5, I guess that puts me at a loss so far for the pregnancy.  Again, Dr. told me congrats and to roll with it.  lol.  I may come out skinnier than I started.  How cool is that? 

Just wanted to update on our anxiety.  Say a prayer for us...and that Baby Girl will plateau in the weight department.  :) 

Comments

  1. Will do!! She will come exactly when God wants that sweet thing here on earth with her momma and daddy! :) so excited for you all and the joy in this journey and ahead!! Praying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Week

Trying times...

Whadda ya think?