6 Weeks to go!

Weeks to go!


 Only six more weeks to go!  Matthew and I are definitely getting excited and very anxious.  We can't wait to see our little girl, but at the same time we are very nervous about not having everything (including us!) ready for her arrival.  We had a doctors appointment today which went very well.  I found out that my OB/GYN, who is currently out on her own maternity leave, has decided to stay out longer than planned (which I totally don't blame her for), but that means that she won't be delivering our baby girl.  I am sad in that my doctor is wonderful.  She is patient, laid back, and calm....which I am going to need.  :)  The doctor I have been seeing in her absence is great, definitely more type A and OCD, which I relate well to, I am just concerned that her personality might be too much for me in delivery.  Most people say that it doesn't matter who delivers the baby....I hope this is true.  While at the doctors office we did our first non-stress test (NST) today.  I found that I LOVED that recliner. That was the most comfortable I have been in weeks.  The doctor found that our little girl is awfully active.  (What?  They don't believe me when I tell them?)  All looked great!  Baby Girl had a nice healthy heart beat and fought off the monitor as expected. 

The past few weeks have been sort of rough for me. I am definitely having a much harder time sleeping.  In fact, I have found that I am only sleeping a couple of hours at a time, if at all.  If you know me, you know that is a REALLY big change.  This girl likes to sleep.  I guess this is God's way of preparing me for her arrival.  My back has been causing me quite a bit of pain as well.  I guess due to my lack of sleep, I have very little energy.  ( I am sure the 100+ degree temps outside haven't been helping).  I feel like I am not getting anything accomplished during the day.  Hopefully, my energy will return and I will be able to get everything on my to do list will get accomplished before Baby Girl gets here.  Here's hoping. 

So this weeks pictures include more additions to the nursery.  Things are coming together for sure...but there is still so much work to do! 

OH, several of our new friends have asked if they can join in the name guessing game....sure!  Her initials are E.G.  We have heard some very interesting guesses!  Keep them coming! 


Daddy working on the crib!




Finished Crib!

The light for her nursery...(This is before my artistic touches!)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?