Nesting.....finally!

So if you know me, you know I have been dying to nest for some time now.  I have been pinning ideas and projects on pinterest like a mad woman, just waiting for the time that I could actually do some of them.  Well, I think this coming week is it.  :)  I have been to Michael's to get craft supplies, I am hitting up the scrapbook store tomorrow, I have already been to the fabric store once with my aunt, but I think I am going back on Friday.....if I don't make it there tomorrow.  lol.  Matthew has been commissioned to put together the new desk/craft table downstairs so that I can pull out the sewing machine.  This girl is ready.  I am prepared to make pretty much everything decorative for Baby Girl's room.

Speaking of the nursery, it is painted and a few bookshelves have been put together with the help of my father in law and my wonderful husband.  The color has turned out fantastic!!  I am so excited about it.  The crib, rug and mobile should be in sometime this next week.  My aunt is so wonderful to agree to make curtains and a crib skirt for us.  I feel like it is finally coming together.

This week has been fairly uneventful, especially compared to last week....which is a good thing.  We feel like we have had more time to work on the house and get most of the boxes upstairs unpacked.  This heat, however, is slowing me down...a lot.  I still haven't really found any energy.  I never got it back in the second trimester, and the third isn't looking so good either.  I am exhausted all the time.  If I do find a small amount of energy, I only manage to get a couple of tasks done before I need to rest.  I am so not used to that. It is fairly frustrating.  So much that I want to do, but no energy to do it.

Baby girl is still growing, both in size and in strength.  It is amazing to watch her feet appear on my belly.  Tomorrow we go back to the doctor and we start one a weeks.  From here on out I will get an ultrasound and NST (30 minutes on the monitor) to check her progress and growth.  I am very excited about getting to see her again tomorrow.  Matthew is anxious to know how big she is now.  (I am not so sure why HE is worried about it...lol).  Hopefully she will be right on track.  :)

I am posting a few pictures of her nursery in progress....   :)  Unfortunately in these pictures you can't see the super cute light fixture we got....so I will post a before and after of that....I am going to "embellish" it a bit.  :)  BTW....if you don't know....Baby Girl's nursery will be in Aqua and Coral....so the coral is coming....I promise!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?