Week 14 Update

This week was rough.  They (being friends and the trusty internet) tell me that the second trimester is the best.  Well.....they lied.  So far I am FAR more exhausted and have even struggled with nausea a bit.  This week between the exhaustion, the CrAzY hormones (think tears, lots of tears), and my second 5 day work week since December, I am ready to pretend this week never happened and start again next week. lol. 
Many of my coworkers this week have commented and began rubbing the belly.   They say I have really "popped" out there this week.  You can see from the picture below that, well, it's true.  Other than being so tired and a bit queasy in the morning, all is well.  I am finding that I do love dill pickles (I might have had 3 at lunch...) and I really want a big candy bar....which of course is a big no no.  I am getting very anxious to find out if baby is a boy or a girl.  Did I say anxious, cause I think I might just explode.
I loved reading about all of the things that I should and shouldn't get for baby.  If you have more suggestions, keep em coming.   OH, and don't forget to vote!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Week

Trying times...

Whadda ya think?