34 Weeks. What?

According to the "What to Expect" app baby boy should be 17-18 inches long and about 15 pounds.  I am not sure on his length but baby boy measured in at 4 pounds 14 ounces on Monday.  That places him in the 46th percentile.  Perfect!  This week baby boy did much better with his BPPs and was able to pass them quickly.  He still loves to keep his hands and feet in front of his face.  He rolls and pushes away from the ultrasound every time.  haha.  He is doing really great with his practice breathing and today I saw him trying to suck and doing some practice swallowing. 

Tuesday I began having some Braxton Hicks contractions, which were more painful than I remember.  Of course, baby boy hated those because they were invading his space, so he literally fought them every single time.  Needless to say, I am very sore.  I had more contractions last night and I spoke with Dr. Buck about it this morning and at this point she isn't too concerned.  Everything else seems fine, other than I am large and uncomfortable. 

My glucose is still being stubborn.  We adjusted again on Monday, but so far it hasn't solved the problem.  6 more weeks.  I just keep telling myself that soon the insulin struggles will be over. 

Elliott had strep over the weekend and I worried about the rest of the family (any me) getting it, but so far it seems that we have dodged it.  She is feeling much better and we are in serious survival mode until the end of school.  3. more. days. 

Drew seems to be struggling to listen and seems to think many of the rules don't apply to him.  I am hoping this is just a phase, a growing pain.  It has been a painful couple of weeks and I think his jealousy when this baby gets here is going to be far more than I expected. 

I did find out that there were no OR openings so baby will come July 1 at noonish.  Woohoo!  The count down is on! 



34 Weeks.  


I was able to get my hair done this week.  Hopefully I will be able to get it done one more time right before baby gets here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?