Pink Explosion



 

So of course, since we found out that our sweet baby is a girl, there has been a pink explosion at our house.  lol.  We, of course, had to stop by Target on the way home Thursday night, and of course, Saturday we went to Walmart....and Matthew's parents went to a church consignment sale...and so it begins.  lol.  Finding out the gender of our sweet little one has made this whole experience much more "real".  I know it is "real" because I am the one who is carrying this child, but even so, there have been times when I have wondered if I wasn't just imagining all of it.  Now it is very real.  No, we are not sharing her name, but Matthew has began referring to her by name, which was a bit odd at first, but has helped reality set in for sure. 

I am still feeling well this week.  I have found that I can't walk or stand for long periods of time, as my back doesn't want anything to do with that. The round ligament pains are still hanging around too.  Other than that, I feel great.  The doctors appointment went very well.  Everything still looks good for me and for baby girl.  She has everything she is supposed to have, four chambers in the heart, kidneys, bladder, fingers, toes and a cute little nose!

Baby Girl's nursery will be aqua and coral.  I haven't found that perfect bedding yet and am wondering if I am going to have to buy some fabric and sweet talk one of my sweet aunts into making it for me.  lol.  I am really starting to want to "nest", but I have to finish all of my grad school work first.  I am officially done in two weeks, so if I can just hang in there, it will all be done!  Other than aqua and coral, there is no "theme".  No characters, shapes, or otherwise. 
Sample Nursery Colors  












We are very excited about our little girl.  Thank you so much for your prayers for us and for your excitement as we celebrate her coming. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?