Week 10

According to the "What to Expect" app, at 10 weeks the baby changes status from embryo to fetus, is nearly an inch and a half long, and it's bones and cartilage are beginning to form.  According to my pants my belly is rapidly expanding.  haha.  This week I have noticed some changes in symptoms that mostly pertain to appetite and my eating.  I have been craving foods but when I eat said food, I immediately feel nauseated, but haven't gotten sick.  This is all well and good, but if you know anything about insulin use/diabetes, you give yourself the dosage before you eat based on the amount of carbs you plan to consume, so if you don't eat all of the planned carbs, bad things happened.  I have been through this process several times this last week.  Having a low glucose is honestly one of the most terrible feelings I have ever had and no matter if it is the first time you have felt that way or the thirtieth, it never gets any better. 

I have had more trouble sleeping at night because believe it or not, I am already struggling to get comfortable.  I am also having more intense round ligament pain, both during the day and at night.  None of this is helping my already exhausted status.  lol.  Also, I'm still cold. 

In the last week or so Elliott has already had 3 snow days.  Y'all, it isn't even Christmas yet.  I dread seeing what February will be like.  A friend of mine joked that it would be a race to see which happened first, Elliott getting out for summer or me having this baby.  I am starting to worry there may be truth there.  We are already starting to hear forecasts of a "snow storm" over this coming weekend as well, so next week is already looking sketchy. 

I had Matthew take this weeks picture and while I have a goofy face cause my kiddos were making it difficult, I still noticed how tired my eyes looked.  Also, disregard the hair as it is full of static and has been in a ponytail all day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?