Week 29....

Week 1 as full time mommy = complete.  And....I survived.  lol.  This week, even though I haven't had to go to "work" each day, have still been very busy and full of "to -do"s.  I have made all necessary appointments that needed to be made before moving...I had my hair "did", Samson goes on Friday to get his "did", doctors appointments and collection of medical records have been completed.  Now, to finish packing.  Moving truck arrives in less than a week.  We have so much done, but it seems that there is still so much to go.  Where does all the "stuff" come from?
 
This week was also the week of Annual Conference, which, for those of you not so Methodist readers, is a convention of all Methodist Clergy and some laity from all over the state, or at least the parts that fall under our jurisdiction.  The really neat thing about getting that many clergy and laity together is that when we sing....we sing.  The only thing better and more awesome than clergy singing like that is a room full of music teachers.  There are also lots of super high quality sermons and devotionals.  For more information about Annual Conference....click here.  

This has been the first official week of the third trimester and it is definitely taking its toll on me.  Sleep is no longer comfortable/possible/a positive experience.  I have been experiencing pain in my lower back and hips for several weeks now, but the pain has become overwhelming.  This morning I was hardly able to move, so much so that I broke down and called the doctor.  She gave me several recommendations and I am doing all of them that are possible to help.  One of her suggestions was to get a maternity support band....which is SUPER stylish...let me tell you.  lol.  Baby Girl does NOT love the support band.  It apparently falls into the "restricting" category.  She has clearly let her feelings be known.  And speaking of Baby Girl's temper, yesterday I am 99% sure that she had a case of the hiccups.  The more hiccups she had, the stronger her kicks became as if she was becoming increasingly more angry at the hiccups.  I am pretty sure baby girl has a temper.  Won't that be fun!  :)

Tomorrow Matthew and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage.  It is kind of hard to believe that it has been four years since our wedding, but it is also hard to believe that it has only been four years.  Now, I don't mean that in a negative way, but more as, I feel like it is hard to remember us not being together.  These last four years have been great, but I am sure this next year is going to take the cake.  :)  Happy Anniversary Matthew!  I love you!

Below you will see this weeks picture - I have to offer a special thanks to Bishop Lindsey Davis for posing for our picture.  :)


 
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Week

Trying times...

Whadda ya think?