20 Years....

20 years ago today I lost my sweet Grandmother, Mary Brockman.  It is hard to believe that I am old enough to remember any thing that happened 20 years ago.  I am sad that I never got to know my grandmother as an adult.  I hear stories about her now and think of what a neat woman she must have been.  I am even more sad that she not only didn't get to know me in my adult years, but she didn't get to meet my sweet girl.  I hope that she would have been proud of the woman I have become, and that she would have laughed at the sweet humor that Elliott Grace possesses.  Granny is greatly missed here on Earth. 

Tomorrow Elliott will meet my only living grandparent...Papaw.  I am so excited for them to finally meet.  Pictures soon. 

FYI...if you are counting....10 days until Elliott's birthday.  sniff.  sniff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?