10 months

I know, I am a little late getting this post up...sorry.  The pictures were taken on the correct day, just didn't take time to sit down and write.  This last month seemed really crazy.  Annual conference, Father's day, my mom had surgery, several friends had babies, CRAZY!  lol. Elliott is growing so fast. We FINALLY (at 10 months) had her 9 month check up (yes, it has been THAT busy! lol).  She is in the 50th percentile for height and 30th for weight.  Long and skinny but otherwise very healthy. We have been frequenting the pool and we have a new swing in the back yard so we are loving summer.

Things Elliott can do:

*Crawl!  I thought she was going to skip it, but alas!  She crawls!
*She has figured out that there is also velcro on the diaper.  Should be fun...
*Push her self out of her carseat/highchair once the straps are unlatched
* Identify puffs no matter what container they are in...
*Make a kissing noise...so cute!
* Stand and walk with support
*"dance" to the music

Things Elliott loves:

*Mickey Mouse Club House
*Bubble Guppies
*Music
*Apples
*Chicken
*Broccoli
*BOOKS
*BOOKS (it deserved two places)
*Puffs
*Swinging
*Playing

Things Elliott doesn't like:

*Bananas
*Carrotts
*Being alone
*Bows (sad face)
*Shoes
*Being still
 *the word "no"  lol


This month Elliott has begun biting me with her four teeth.  Just me, no one else.  It is very frustrating, but at least she only bites me.  Any of you have any trouble with this?  Suggestions?

Pictures!

Love Samson as a pillow!



First time in a car wash...not so sure about this...

Being silly during Annual Conference

Worn out.  Annual Conference is hard work!

Being silly!  Look at my teeth!

My Father's day gift to Daddy!

Watching Mickey

Look what Mommy made!

Hanging out with Daddy

This is my new "thing", I pull the blankie to my nose before I fall asleep

Look at my teeth!

I am getting so big!

Playing the drum at the aquarium

I am so silly!  Playing with the Jelly fish with my feet!

Me and Dr. H! 

Me and the Bishop! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?