5 months!

A dear friend told me very early on when I was in tears over my baby outgrowing her newborn clothing that it is sad that they are growing and not so little anymore, but each new stage is so much fun that it makes it a little easier!  This is so true!  I get teared up every once in while when I see how big my girl is getting, but then she laughs or blows raspberries and well, it makes it all better! 

Things Elliott is doing:

*Smiling...all.the.time.
*blowing raspberries....hilarious!
*rolling over!  front to back and back to front!
*sitting!  She is still a bit wobbly on her own, but she can!
* eating rice cereal!  Today she grabbed the spoon and shoved it in her mouth....so cute!
*chewing on her toes. 
*performing "crib gymnastics"  for example, this morning when I went in to get her, she was at the opposite end of the crib than where I put her last night, with her head going the opposite direction. She's a mess.
* respond to her name.  :)
*she is figuring out all of the toys on her exersaucer. 
*she loves singing.  She particularly loves the "Itsy-bitsy Spider" and the "ABC's", but at night she prefers "Jesus Loves me" before going to sleep.
*she loves being read to!  She stays awake for the books every night, no matter how tired she is. 
*she has officially found Samson.  She loves to pull his ears!

We are so proud of our girl!  She is so much fun and makes me laugh every day!  We are having some issues at this point with cloth diapering.  Elliott is an extremely heavy wetter....so she leaks through at night.  Also, if she poops in the diaper at any point at night and we don't hear it, then she gets a really bad diaper rash.  Still trying to figure out if we can make it work or not.  Any suggestions would be helpful. 

Your favorite part! 

That face...

Toes in my mouth...



Why are you still taking pictures?

Look how big I am getting!


I am adding my own artistic touches...


Sleepy girl

This face cracks.me.up.  lol

self portrait.  Not bad!

Mid laugh!

Not a bad pic considering I was running a fever from getting my shots earlier in the day...

I'm a stinker

Aunt Lisa and Cousin Lauren sent us a toy!  Samson likes it as much as I do!


TOES!


Notice....pants on one end, baby on the other....


I love Samson....Samson isn't so sure he feels the same way...



I found Samson's ears!

First Cereal...

I guess it isn't too bad...

mmmmm.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?