Three months!

Can you believe that Elliott is 3 months old?!  I surely cannot.  My baby is officially no longer a newborn.  As sad as I am that she is getting so big so fast - this last month has been so fun! 

Things Ellie can do now:

*say "Momma".  That's right...I have it on video to prove it.
*give the biggest gummy grins ever.
* sass. (Matthew says she gets that from me....)
*squeal with delight.  Seriously, this is the cutest thing ever!
*chew on her fingers.
* pull her favorite toy to her mouth.
*she is trying so hard to sit up.  She is going to get it within the next couple of weeks. 
*blow awesome spit bubbles.
*sleep in her crib.
*function without a pacifier.  :)


This past week she has hit a major growth spurt.  We can see that she has physically grown, but her schedule has also shifted pretty significantly.  We are back to having some trouble sleeping again.  Which of course means that Matthew and I are exhausted.  But the cute factor makes the sleep deprivation okay.  :) I am also struggling with either a return of the baby blues or ppd...not sure which.  I was fine for about 8 weeks, but the crazy emotions have returned. 

This next week Elliott gets to meet her cousin Lauren for the first time.  I am so excited I could pop.  lol.  Aunt Lisa and I have been making big plans for our girls!  I can't wait!



Ellie with her Great Grandma Kimmons

Ellie with her Great grand parents




Meeting Aunt Linda and laughing at Jake

Meeting and Judy!


Ellie and Granny

I love this picture! 

Why do you keep taking pictures of me?

One of the last pictures with the binky...

Four generations....

Ellie with her Great grandparents Morrison

Ellie and Great Grandpa Morrison

Ellie meets Aunt Kathy!

Another pic with the great grandparents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying times...

Holy Week

Whadda ya think?