Elliott turns one month old...







I can't believe Elliott is one month old already!  It doesn't at all seem possible.  This month has flown by!  I have learned so much from this sweet girl in the last month...both about being a mommy and about myself.  I have enjoyed all of the sweet cuddles and those adorable smiles.  I am sad that she is growing so quickly but I am excited to see what fun things come next. 

A little about my sweet Elliott:

1.  She can hold her head up.  Still wobbly at times, but she can hold it up!
2.  She is ticklish!
3.  Last night she slept for 5 hours...IN A ROW!  (it was beautiful...)
4.  She is starting to respond to different stimuli...such as toys.
5.  She has her Mommy's temper.  :(
6.  Her hair is falling out.  This makes Mommy really sad.  I hope more grows back quickly. 
7.  If she is propped up and laying on her tummy she can roll to her back. 
8.  She doesn't love diaper changes or baths. 
9.  She will most definitely be a Daddy's girl. 
10.  Her toes are abnormally long.  :)  But super cute! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Week

Trying times...

Whadda ya think?